Here are some of my favorite 1:1 computing resources:
Twitter (DM @brasst if you wish to be added to a list)
1:1 Blogs & Resources
- SPA Middle School Technology
- 1 to 1 Netbook Trial in Australia
- 1 to 1 Schools
- AALF – Anytime, Anywhere Learning Foundation
- Lausanne Laptop Institute – Each July in Memphis, TN
- MLTI – Maine
- Maine 121
- One-to-One Institutes
- K12 Computing Blueprint
- Project Red Resources ISTE Preso
- Doing 1 to 1 Right
- School Computing Wiki (more than 1:1)
- Laptop Research 2010 Wiki
- Bebell, D., & O’Dwyer, L. M. (2010). Educational Outcomes and Research from 1:1 Computing Settings. The Journal of Technology, Learning, and Assessment 9(1). Retrieved 18 August, 2010.
- Drayton, B., Falk, J. K., Stroud, R., Hobbs, K., & Hammerman, J. (2010). After Installation: Ubiquitous Computing and High School Science in Three Experienced, High-Technology Schools. The Journal of Technology, Learning, and Assessment 9(1). Retrieved 18 August, 2010.
- Lazo, L. (2010, 7 September 2010). After nearly a decade, laptops changed learning in Henrico. Richmond Times-Dispatch. Retrieved 7 September 2010 .